• At least 21 years of age.
• At least 6 months of experience in a bar, lounge, nightclub or full service restaurant.
• Must have or be able to obtain a valid Food Handlers Safety Training Card, Alcohol Awareness Card and Gaming License.
• Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
PHYSICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a CoStar to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in high volume professional foodservice environment and throughout the property in all locations. Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases to loud. A casino environment typically allows smoking.
Constant contact with executives, department management, applicants, CoStars and guests is necessary. Requires prolonged sitting or standing and mobility. Requires bending and reaching. Requires transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires eye/hand coordination. Requires use of professional foodservice equipment and machinery. Requires basic math. Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols. Ability to and comply with Policies and Procedures, Job Description, daily memorandums, chemical labels (MSDS) and other instructions.