1. State LPN license.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
3. Previous demonstrated nursing experience in the physician practice setting preferred.
4. Understand the ethics of confidentiality.
5. Posses the ability to communicate well with staff, physicians, and general public.
6. Ability to multi-task.
1. Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing, and dealing with stressful situations.
2. Demonstrates adequate vision, or correctable with glasses, to read and write.
3. Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to talk to converse with others in person and over the phone.
4. Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and administer care.
5. Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push, bend, stoop, and kneel.
6. Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give care (i.e.: insert catheters, administer medications, and handle instruments and operate equipment).
7. Able to work in latex burdened environment.
1. Reports to the physician regarding medical problems, treatment, and diagnosis and follows di-rections given by the physician. Reports to the office manager regarding business and admin-istrative matters that deal with the operation of the office.
2. Contributes a positive attitude and department cohesiveness by working cooperatively with other staff members.
3. Demonstrates a team approach.