1. Minimum age of 18 years.
2. Completion of a Nurse Assistant training course or acceptable patient care experience in a hospital, nursing home, or related health care facility.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to function in stressful situations.
5. Current CPR card or completion with in 30 days of employment.
1. Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking and standing.
2. Demonstrates adequate vision, or correctable with glasses, to read and write.
3. Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to talk to converse with others in person and over the phone.
4. Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and administer care.
5. Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push, bend, stoop, and kneel.
6. Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give care (i.e.: finger stick blood sugars, vital signs, feed patients, and handle instruments).
7. Able to work in latex burdened environment.
1. Reports to team leader and charge nurse.