1. High school graduate (or G.E.D.).
2. Valid Oklahoma driver’s license with a violation free driving record.
3. Prefer six-month experience in a Healthcare environment; home care preferred.
4. Minimum of six-month of hands on mechanical experience, preferred
5. Current CPR card or completion of course within 30 days of hire.
1. Able to work in a latex burdened environment.
2. Able to speak clearly and distinctly with staff, physicians, elderly patients, and family members.
3. Must be able to extensively utilize telephone for communication with customers, vendors, and other departments.
4. Able to stand for prolonged period.
5. Clear and precise vision is required to distinguish product labels and signs.
6. Able to lift 50 lbs. reach, pull, push, bend, stoop and kneel.
1. Responsible to the Supervisor (operations).
2. Contributes a positive attitude and department cohesiveness by working cooperatively with other staff members.
3. Offers criticism in a constructive manner.
4. Demonstrates a team approach.