1. Bachelors Degree in health administration or business administration. Masters degree preferred.
2. Broad knowledge of physician practices with 3 – 5 years experience in physician practice management. Proven ability to formulate and carry out operational plans for physician practices. Experience in management and supervisory leadership. Knowledge of project planning and ability to coordinate various projects and activities concurrently.
3. Basic accounting knowledge. Demonstrated knowledge of physician practice financial administration and revenue cycle management for medical offices.
4. Knowledge of legal issues related to physician practices, employment law and fraud/abuse rules.
5. Must be able to communicate well with a variety of persons - physicians, accounts, attorneys, clinical staff, business office personnel, insurance companies, office suppliers, and patients.
6. Basic computer knowledge.
7. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
1. Able to work in latex burdened environment.
2. Able to speak clearly and distinctly with staff, physicians, patients, and families.
3. Able to hear to converse with others on the phone.
4. Demonstrates adequate stamina to deal with stressful situations and to complete the necessary work schedule.
5. Demonstrates adequate vision to prepare and read documents accurately.
6. Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to operate equipment.
1. Reports to the COO, and the NOC as needed.
2. Contributes a positive attitude and department cohesiveness by working cooperatively with other staff members and hospital departments.